- Access to and use of www.igmobility.co.uk (“Website”) is provided by Inspire Global Mobility Consulting LTD on the terms and conditions set out below. By accessing and using the Website, you will be bound by these terms. Please note that these terms are subject to change from time to time, so should be checked regularly. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, then you should not use our Website.
- Use of the Website - You acknowledge that you shall use the Website only for lawful purposes, for your own personal or internal business use.
- Copyright - All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights on this Website are vested in Inspire Global Mobility Consulting LTD. All copyright notices in any original materials must be retained.
This Website may not be modified, disassembled, decompiled or reverse engineered in any way. No part of the Website may be reproduced without our express permission.
- Availability - While we strive to ensure that the availability of the Website remains high and maintain the continuity of the Website, the internet is not always a stable environment. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We shall not be liable if, for whatever reason, the Website is unavailable at any time. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, or repair or for reasons beyond our control. We shall not be held liable for any failure to provide or delay in us providing a service through this Website resulting from any occurrence beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, breakdown of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third-party telecommunications or service provider.
- Permitted use - We hereby grant you permission to access and use our website, subject to the following conditions:
- Not to distribute any part or parts of the Website, including but not limited to any website content, in any medium without our prior authorisation.
- Not to alter or modify any part of the Website.
- Not to disable or interfere with any security related features of the Website.
- Not to use Website in any way that is or may be impacting user access to this Website.
- Not use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, or obscene way or in any other inappropriate.
Any breach of the above-mentioned conditions shall constitute a breach of the Website terms and conditions.
- Breach of Website terms & conditions - If we consider that you have breached any of these Website acceptable use terms, we may take such action that we consider appropriate including, but not to be limited to:
- Issue a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach.
- If you are a registered user immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these Website acceptable use terms. The responses described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Disclaimers - Your access to and use of the Website is at your own risk. The Website is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis. Inspire Global Mobility Consulting LTD LTD makes no warranties, representations, or undertakings about any of the content of this Website. Where appropriate, your statutory rights are not affected by these terms. In particular, Inspire Global Mobility Consulting LTD LTD takes all necessary measures to protect our users from any malware or bugs or other items of a destructive nature however Inspire Global Mobility Consulting LTD LTD cannot warrant that this Website is free of malware or bugs and other items of a destructive nature. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy requirements for the accuracy and security of the data input and output. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Inspire Global Mobility Consulting LTD LTD shall not be liable for damages, losses (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), expenses, liabilities, loss of profits or costs resulting from the use of, access to, or reliance upon the information given by its employees, agents or subcontractors in relation to, contained in or available through, its Website.
- Links to and from other websites - In all cases where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not represent an endorsement. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and, as such, make no warranties or assertions as to their content, nor does Inspire Global Mobility Consulting LTD LTD have any liability in connection with any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any third-party site infringes any law or the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory, or scandalous).
- Law and jurisdiction - This agreement and any dispute arising out of it will be governed by and in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.